- Make sure DPOS is up and running – Dpos must be open to receive orders
- Your server computer or polling PC should have a good internet connection
If Dpos is open and you have a strong internet connection and your site is still down, contact us immediately on 1300 117 117.
We work with third party providers for both Email and SMS marketing.
For email: https://mailchimp.com/
We integrate with a company called MailChimp.
The service is free providing you have no more than 2000 contacts and email no more than 10000 contacts per month.
For SMS: ( https://www.burstsms.com.au/)
We integrate with a company called BurstSMS.
BurstSMS allows you to send 160-character messages (including opt-out message). It costs 7.5c per SMS. It includes an auto opt-out system and allows you to see responses to messages.
We have contact list integration with both MailChimp and BurstSMS so you can seamlessly import contacts from your database.
- Make sure the PLU has been created
- Go to Maintenance then Settings
- Look for ‘AutoLoadPLUs’
- Set a value (PLU) and click Save
- Restart DPOS
- Login to Online Ordering Admin – http://cloud.deliverit.com.au
- Under Settings select ‘Payment Options’
- Set the PLU for ‘Public Holiday Surcharge PLU’ and tick the calendar on the right side for the days it will be applied.
- Click Save and then Delete Cache